MAY 9, 2017 Austin Whittall
Trip Advisor has plenty of travel content, and its forums discuss many topics where readers share their knowledge and provide interesting insights on travel, attractions, lodging and more.
We came across the following list, which covers the “Top Questions related to Road Trips” in Trip Advisor. As you can see, most of them are relevant for those of you who thinking about taking a Road Trip along Route 66.
We will address each of these questions in our following blog posts.
First of all, let’s take a look at the top questions:
Top Road Trip Questions
1. Planning a Road Trip
2. Tips for driving in the USA
3. Whagt are the tips for foreigners about renting or buying a vehicle in the U.S.?
Then come questions 4 to 8, which are about other specific Road Trips in different regions of the US (and which we will ignore -this blog is about Route 66 Road Trips):
4. Suggestions for a South West USA road trip
5. Suggestions for an East Coast USA Road Trip
6. Suggestions for a West Coast USA Road Trip
7. Suggestions for a ‘Deep South’ road trip
8. Suggestions for a Great Lakes Road Trip
These are followed by more questions on Road Trips and Travel in the US:
9. What are safety concerns and precautions when experiencing nature in North America?
10. What should I pack for a road trip in the USA.?
11. Do I need to book hotels ahead or can I book hotels as I travel?
12. Should I rent an RV to save money on a road trip?
13. Route 66 – how long do I need and where should I stop?
14. Planning a road trip- lodging in the national parks
We will answer each of these questions in our next posts.